Monday, May 03, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1190


HappyUP!!! - drive/wedge on 18
Why it happened - swing change is getting there
Why it makes me happy - been going through a long, crappy string of golf. On 18...with the dough on the line....I drove it with a perfect draw....leaving me with a little wedge...that I hit right there

HappyUP!!! - e-mail with my close friend
Why it happened - I stay in touch
Why it makes me happy - just great stuff

HappyUP!!! - phone calls from a couple of friends
Why it happened - I was on their mind
Why it makes me happy - it was a couple of different perspectives....but loved the content of the conversation

HappyUP!!! - breaking the bad golf streak
Why it happened - my lesson is paying off
Why it makes me happy - I was hopeless....took a lesson....been a bit over a week...sometimes it takes a bit of time for things to come together. No...not there yet...but.....hopeless has gone to hope in a hurry

JollyJottings

Playing the home course again
E-mails with my friend
Talking with an ex-employee RV
Gorgeous day
Breaking a very bad streak of golf
Wedge on 3....chip on 5....hybrid on 6
7 iron on 7....8 iron on 9
Drives on 5...8...9....10...11...17....18
6 iron on 11...chutt on 12....wedge on 13
9 iron on 14
HYBRID on 15
Putt on 16
Wedges on 17/18

No comments: