Thursday, May 27, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1214


HappyUP!!! - getting my adversary for some geeters
Why it happened - he rolled over
Why it makes me happpy - on a lifetime basis....today put me back up on top of him in winnings

HappyUP!!! - thunderstorms
Why it happened - it's weather
Why it makes me happy - they were supposed to come when we were playing golf. I am so blessed to
that they didn't....and I was able to enjoy them from the comfy confines of my home. I LOVE a good thunderstorm.

HappyUP!!! - meditation
Why it happened - I meditate on occasion
Why it makes me happy - hey..when you aren't a consistent practicer of the process....20 minutes of being totally still isn't that easy. Sure...peeps think it would be...it's not. When I was done, I felt great!

JollyJottings

Enrolling in a U Penn on line course for the summer
Thunderstorm
Meditation
Drive/wedge on 1
Birdie on 3
Putt on 7
Sand shot/Putt on 8
Putt on 16


No comments: