Friday, May 21, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1208


HappyUP!!! - putting
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - 29 putts.....including only 12 on the front 9....that will bail you out a bit. Dropped a couple of bombs...made some unexpected ones

HappyUP!!! - 18th hole
Why it happened - it came down to it...big time
Why it makes me happy - my opponent hit a tremendous tee shot....with everything on the line. The wind was howling. Our last hole is a tough driving hole......and I got up there an piped one right with him. We both hit good wedges...outstanding putts...and pushed the hole.

HappyUP!!! - stop n go
Why it happened - my buddy crossed paths
Why it makes me happy - hadn't seen this pal in awhile. It just happened that my house was in the way of my friend's business today. We had a wonderful half hour.

HappyUP!!! - Claire
Why it happened - grandpa had to drop out after 9
Why it makes me happy - grandpa delivered this little junior golfer to us on the 10th tee. She was extremely well behaved....and could golf her ball. It could be kind of intimidating to just be dropped in with three strangers...that can play some golf....Claire was a welcome addition to our back 9.

JollyJottings

Putts
Claire
18th hole
Stop n go by a friend
Winning some dough
Pitch on 1...hybrid on 2...3 wood on 3...5 iron on 4...putt on 4....putt on 5....hybrid on 6....6 iron/putt on 7....drive/flopshot 8....putt on 9.....chutt on 10...drive/hybrid/putt on 14....9 iron on 15...8 iron on 16....chip on 17...drive on 18..putt on 18

No comments: