Sunday, March 07, 2010


HappyUP!!! - putting/chutting
Why it happened - I'm rolling it well right now
Why it makes me happy - while I made NOTHING today, I had about 8 lip outs or near lip outs. No, it doesn't make me happy when they don't go in but, when so many are around the hole, you know you have something good going on. Only a matter of time

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 8
Why it happened - I hit a gorgeous hybrid from 197
Why it makes me happy - that birdie gave me a little mo at the time....my opponents were disgruntled as they were hitting much shorter irons into the green. I love knocking it close from "the three point zone" when the other guys are missing their layups.

HappyUP!!! - breakfast
Why it happened - I went to the club early
Why it makes me happy - my club throws down a pretty darn good breakfast....at a reasonable price. Nothing like some sausage/scrambleds/hash browns/toast...done to perfection.

JollyJottings

Early phone chat
Wedge into 6
Birdie on 8
Birdie on 10
Lots of great putts/chutts.....had about 8 of them that lipped out or could have fallen
GORGEOUS weather
Grabbing some dinner

No comments: