Monday, March 08, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1135



HappyUP!!! - pouring in a putt on 18
Why it happened - it was a good look....uphill, 15 feet, right to left
Why it makes me happy - THAT was the putt that makes one the cash and causes those words you love to hear, "what the eff".....from your golf buddy who will now be paying you.

HappyUP!!! - going to the dentist
Why it happened - appointment
Why it makes me happy - who doesn't love clean teeth when the hygeinist is done working her magic.


HappyUP!!! - finding my dental insurance cards
Why it happened - I went on line
Why it makes me happy - I had changed coverage. I scoured my house. Then, I went into my confirmation of coverage e-mail.....and realized, "they never sent them to me....I have to download them!" I had been beating myself up a little bit over losing something that I never received. Anyway, I was just happy to have my cards for my trip to cuspid cleaner.

JollyJottings

Adding a new member
Pouring a putt in on 18
Bunker shot on 16
Second shot on 17
Stock market
Finding Dental Cards
Catching a friend...on the train
Going to the dentist
"If you don't want my apples, don't shake my tree"

No comments: