Friday, March 05, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1133


HappyUP!!! - hosting a speech
Why it happened - one of our members needed it to qualify for upcoming speech contest
Why it makes me happy - it was cool to have a couple of guys over for some speaking, coffee, and a bit of fellowship to start the day at 7 a.m.

HappyUP!!! - wedge into 6
Why it happened - I'm OK with the wedge
Why it makes me happy - I couldn't see the pin because of a hill in front of me. I had the distance...knew where the pin was....and just hit that wedge like butter...right in there to 3 feet...birdie. That shot felt soooooo sweet in my hands

HappyUP!!! - talking on phone with my buddy
Why it happened - I made a call
Why it makes me happy - sometimes it is just good to hear a friends voice on the phone. We text/e-mail alot....but nothing beats hearing a voice

HappyUP!!! - text from an old buddy
Why it happy - my bud dialed me up
Why it makes me happy - my bud is playing some guitar. There is no doubt we will get together for some golf and guitars sometime soon

HappyUP!!! - making 5 bucks
Why it happened - my buddy collapsed a bit
Why it makes me happy - after 10 holes, I was up 35. After 15 holes, I was down about 40. I got out of dodge a little above even. HappyUP!!!

JollyJottings

Hosting a speech
Wedge into 6
Dripping the birdie putt into 10
Making clutch putts on 12.....16....17
Winning a bit of dough
Birthday with a group of friends
Texting with a buddy
E-mail/texting/phone with another buddy
Dropping the top....in March

No comments: