Monday, March 15, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1142


HappyUP!!! - skiing
Why it happened - my buddy got on me about it
Why it makes me happy - I'm not "a skiier"....whatever that is. I do have a very good sense of self-preservation. I can get down the slope gracefully....albeit a bit slowly. Of course, when I fixed my "epuipment problem", it was now a little closer to blazing down the slope. Seriously, I think upon observation, there were more people I was avoiding on the slopes than were avoiding me. It qualifies me as "non-menace." I only had one slight brush with the snow against my thigh on a controlled laydown...popped right back up....and had a great day.

HappyUP!!! - weather
Why it happened - weather is weather
Why it makes me happy - if there is something more perfect than being on a ski slope when the thermometer climbs from 41 to 50...or above.....let me know. I may have actually been sweating a bit....which is totally cool as I don't dig on being cold. It was a spectacular weather day.

HappyUP!!! - great conversation with a friend
Why it happened - my friend is going through a challenge in life
Why it makes me happy - I am just glad to be a friend that is in a position of support. People can build many things of grandeur......but the most cherished is to build a friendship.


JollyJottings

Went skiing
Didn't have to drive
Free passes
Fixed an equipment issue
Time with my buddy, Phil
Stunning weather
Frog Dog
Only fell once

No comments: