Friday, March 19, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1146


HappyUP!!! - wedges
Why it happened - I got myself in position
Why it makes me happy - nearly holed out my wedge on 3.....hit a cute wedge on 6....and nearly holed another one on 14. All led to birdies....on a day on the links that was a bit dodgy otherwise. Hey...at least something was going right.

HappyUP!!! - weather
Why it happened - it's weather
Why it makes me happy - yesterday's North wind would have indicated it would blow for a few more days....today

HappyUP!!! - mowing and edging on a Friday
Why it happened - I got done golfing....and got motivated
Why it makes me happy - I'll be able to drive up....all weekend....to a neatly trimmed lawn. I love getting this done on Friday!

HappyUP!!! - talking with my buddy
Why it happened - my buddy was a bit stressed
Why it makes me happy - always good to lend an ear

HappyUP!!! - collecting some dough
Why it happened - my buddy collapsed
Why it makes me happy - hey, I never want my friend's to play badly.....yet, at the end of the day, we throw a few bucks out there to see who outlasts the other....one way or the other. I'm always happy to take in some geeters.

JollyJottings

3 birdies
Great up and down on 17
Talking with my friend
Mowing and edging

1 comment:

Ashley Rosa said...

Digital currency's popularity in 21st century is a massive story, digital currencies have captivated the world. Jaxx is one of the best platforms that allows users to trade in digital currency. Jaxx users enjoy trading in Bitcoin. The Services provided by Jaxx are commendable. But sometimes users face Bitcoin transaction errors in Jaxx. Are you also being daunted by the fact that your transactions are not being carried out in a smooth manner? Dial Jaxx helpline number to avail the services of an elite professional who is ever reliable and always available to help.