Tuesday, March 09, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1136



HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it was Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - Speech Contest day....sitting it out this year but it was awesome to see the new members step up and take their shot at climbing the ladder. We even had a brand new member give his first evaluation ever....in our contest.

HappyUP!!! - a new member
Why it happened - the person liked the product
Why it makes me happy - new members are the key to any organization. This person is a great addition

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 12
Why it happened - a great punch shot
Why it makes me happy - OK....I hit that 4 iron a touch thin into the wind within 8 feet of the pin....and dumped the putt....much to the chagrin of my competitors

HappyUP!!! - lunch invitation
Why it happened - my former staff is thinking about me
Why it makes me happy - I'll probably get a chance to have some lunch very soon with my former admins.....how good is that?

JollyJottings

Toastmasters
New member joined
New member stepped up
Great speeches in our contest
Birdie on 12
Par on 17
Great pitch on 18

No comments: