Wednesday, March 24, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1151


HappyUP!!! - Tom
Why it happened - he lives on my golf course
Why it makes me happy - see Tom? Many days, he is out there....all "plumed" out....standing amongst his harem. Then, you go to another hole....it's another Tom...with another harem. It makes me wonder...are there that many more female turkeys in the world than males? I just dig the way Tom manages his situation every time I see it.

HappyUP!!! - 7 iron into 16
Why it happened - I spanked it
Why it makes me happy - I knocked that thing to within 3 feet from 170 yds today....good enough to win closest to the pin and a little bit of cash. Pure shot...dead on line....beautiful thing to hold a golf club behind.

HappyUP!!! - 6 iron on 2
Why it happened - I'm swinging the club better
Why it makes me happy - even though I won the dough above, this 6 iron was struck absolutely pure. I have said it before here..you can hit good shots that get close to the pin....but, once in awhile, you hit an absolutely pure shot. Awesome feeling.

HappyUP!!! - drive on 18
Why it happened - swinging much better
Why it makes me happy - when I can get a pitching wedge in my hands for a second shot into the final hole...with all the money on the line......rather than a 6 or 7 iron...it's a huge advantage at crunch time.

HappyUP!!! - chatting with the club owner
Why it happened - he was out there today
Why it makes me happy - I got a better understanding of how things are going to work from now on. Our club is going through a transition from private/semi-private to public....it was great to understand better how this is going to work.

JollyJottings

Coffee
Tom
E-mails with friends
Playing a decent back 9
Closest to pin on 16
7 iron on 16
8 iron on 9
Wedge into 18...Drive on 18
"Jamming" buddy
Chatting with club owner
Drive on 11
6 iron on 2
Wedge on 6
Talking with my bro

No comments: