Monday, November 30, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1038


HappyUP!!! - Getting the wave
Why it happened - I am a courteous driver
Why it makes me happy - I went out of my way to let a guy over today....little did I know how far he needed to get over. I helped the guy out big time....and he acknowledged it

HappyUP!!! - great errand run
Why it happened - I had things to do
Why it makes me happy - no issues...point a to b to c.....and it was just a chipper experience

HappyUP!!! - nailing down some plans
Why it happened - chatted with the person helping me
Why it makes me happy - one step closer to getting things done

JollyJottings

"Touch"
iTunes Store
Solid errand run
Great conversation with my buddy
Making plans with other friends
Life
Contemplation
Letting a guy in...got the wave
Chillin with a bit of guitar

No comments: