Friday, November 20, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1028


HappyUP!!! - Joining up on the back 9

Why it happened - it was a slow round at Kauia Lagoons

Why it made me happy - the guy and the son were good players. We were all on the same page. No hacking it around.


HappyUP!!! - back to back birdies

Why it happened - I am a talent?

Why it makes me happy - I don't birdie back to back at home that much. I made them on 12 and 13 at the Lagoons...I was 2 under on the back side. That's a big deal and a HappyUP!!!


HappyUP!!! - Sunset photos

Why it happened - I am in Hawaii

Why it makes me happy - everyone is a photographer in Hawaii....everyone!!! You get to enjoy the experience and know that you can't screw it up. I'll post the photos separately.





JollyJottings


Joining up on the back 9

Back to back birdies

Up and down on the last hole

Clean up dinner

Sunset photos

No rain

Hybrid into par 3

The weather

Seeing how to “get it set”


No comments: