Wednesday, November 04, 2009

HappyUP!!! - Day 1012

HappyUP!!! - Kings Game
Why it happened - I was invited
Why it makes me happy - it was great seeing a pro sporting event with a buddy. Got my first view of the "new look" Kings. While what I saw may not have been a HappyUP!!!, we had a good time.

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 12
Why it happened - I hit a great 5 iron
Why it makes me happy - the irons were a little dodgy today....this was a peach. Hadn't birdied this little par three in awhile

HappyUP!!! - catching up with a high school chum
Why it happened - Facebook IM-ing
Why it makes me happy - absolutely great to chat with a long lost friend......and we live closeby. We'll hook up at some point.

JollyJottings

IM-ing on Facebook with a long lost high school pal
Golfing with four good buddies
Birdie on 13
Sand save on 16
Great flop shot on 18
Going to the Kings game
Prosepective good news from a buddy
Rototilling

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.