Wednesday, November 18, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1026


HappyUP!!! - NAT in the stock market

Why it happened - who knows....shipping rates are going up

Why it makes me happy - I have a good position in this stock. It has been a laggard all year. Today, it was up 6.25%.....HappyUP!!!


HappyUP!!! - wedging in

Why it happened - I didn’t care

Why it makes me happy - I had made a mess of this hole. My damn ball got stuck in a tree. By the time I was hitting my 50 yard shot in, I was staring double bogey in the face.....and then the ball rolled into the cup. Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!


HappyUP!!! - Ocean views

Why it happened - we played at the muni

Why it makes me happy - tremendous views....right on the coastline....I mean right on the beach...at a public course. It was beautiful.


JollyJottings


Wedging in

Ocean views from the muni course

NAT in the stock market

A day at the beach

7 iron into par three

Texting with friends

Uke on the green

Funny pictures

Our native golfing friends

Driving range session


No comments: