Sunday, November 29, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1037


HappyUP!!! - 3 wood on 2
Why it happened - I had hit my tee shot into the hazard
Why it makes me happy - I had made a mess of the first hole....and was about to make a mess of the 2nd hole when I put a 3 wood from 230 within 10 feet of the stick. For a moment, the ship was righted.

HappyUP!!! - phone conversation with a friend
Why it happened - I have friends
Why it makes me happy - ever have a good conversation....you know....a really good transparent one? I love those.

HappyUP!!! - excellent weather
Why it happened - who knows...it's November
Why it makes me happy - after yesterday's windstorm, today's crisp day was a blessing. Even as it gets a bit cooler, I love the fall weather here.....best time of year in NorCal.

JollyJottings

Progress with the driver
Two outstanding up and downs
Two three woods from places I should have had to hit three woods
5 iron into 12
Wedge into 13
Driver....9 iron...putt on 18
A great steak
Playing golf with Buddy
Seeing my regular golf pal again
NO wind...lovely fall weather for the end of November
Great phone conversation with a friend

No comments: