Sunday, November 08, 2009

HappyUP!!! - Day 1016

HappyUP!!! - 13 greens hit
Why it happened - I was hitting it consistently
Why it makes me happy - that is a lot of greens for me from the gold tees. Things are going in the right direction on the golf course.

HappyUP!!! - texting with a friend
Why it happened -we were on Facebook
Why it makes me happy - we haven't seen each other in years....yet we were texting like the old days. Immaturity is underrated.

HappyUP!!! - helping someone on the range
Why it happened - my buddy and his wife were heading out to golf
Why it makes me happy - I never had seen my buddy's wife swing a club. I was leaving and I saw her backswing....awesome. Her downswing?....sucked! I had to step in because she obviously had the athleticism. My attention then got one of our pros to come over and give her more assistance. Rumor has it, she went out and nearly had a hole-in-one! She got a birdie...HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - what weather!
Why it happened - just a great location
Why it makes me happy - we teed off at 8:40...had to play front nine in rain pants to stay warm...stripped down for the back side....perfect!

JollyJottings

Facebook exchange

Wedge on 3....hybrid on 4...5 iron on 5....wedge on 6....5 iron on 8....7 iron on 12...drive on 13...hybrid on 16....wedge on 17....5 iron on 18

Helping someone on the range

No comments: