Sunday, November 15, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1023


HappyUP!!! - wind in the trees

Why it happened - I am in Kauai

Why it makes me happy - screen door open in bedroom with a tropical breeze blowing through...sleeping doesn’t get better than that


HappyUP!!! - birdie on second hole

Why it happened - a nice wedge shot

Why it makes me happy - I love birdies....and it only took me two holes to get my first one on Kauai


HappyUP!!! - 7 iron on downhill par three

Why it happened - I hit it pure

Why it makes me happy - once in awhile you play a course with an EXTREMELY elevated tee. Today was like that. You don’t really know how the wind and elevation are going to affect things. I got it right on this hole and striped it right over the flag...just past the pin



JollyJottings


Wind blosing through the trees during night

A great nights sleep

Nice bed

Birdie on the second hole

7 iron on downhill par three

Just relaxing after golf


No comments: