Thursday, November 19, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1027




HappyUP!!! - Princeville

Why it happened - we made the drive

Why it makes me happy - Princeville is legendary golf on the islands. There were a lot of dramatic golf holes there. Very strategic. I played poorly....but enjoyed every moment. Great golf course


HappyUP!!! - grilled steaks

Why it happened - we gotta eat

Why it makes me happy - we are at a timeshare. I had to use the communal grill. The marinade that I threw it in last night was a risk....and the steaks came out great












HappyUP!!! - Puff the Magic Dragon

Why it happened - I was in Hanalei Bay

Why it makes me happy - I saw Puff! “Puff, the magic dragon, lived by the sea.....” I grew up with that song.


HappyUP!!! - hybrid on par three

Why it happened - I was 190 to the pin into the wind

Why it makes me happy - this was all carry over a chasm. Any spin right or left could be disaster. I stung that puppy right over the pin....205 into the wind. This shot was hit as pure as a golf ball can be hit. Heaven.


<------See PUFF? - look at the land sticking out

No comments: