Monday, November 02, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1010

HappyUP!!! - dinner
Why it happened - hungy
Why it makes me happy - TraderJoes has it going on the lamb tips....had the last of them tonight and they were tremendous...again. Had a little salad with some leftover Caesar dressing that my sis-in-law made last night (it is THE BEST salad dressing I have EVER had). HappyTummy!

HappyUP!!! - three birdies
Why it happened - I got the wedge going
Why it makes me happy - birdies are indicators of skillful play....no luck in these ones today. It actually should have been five but we'll save those others for another day

HappyUP!!! - Phillies win
Why it happened - they shelled the Yankees starter
Why it makes me happy - more games! I really don't care who wins. I just like to see more games. I'd love to see it come down to a nail biting game 7.

HappyUP!!! - Kings win
Why it happened - who knows...they probably won't get a lot of them
Why it makes me happy - I am going to see them on Wed night. They looked pretty good. I'm hoping for a competitive game when I see them.

JollyJottings

3 birdies
Canning a big putt on last hole
Phillies extend the series
Dramatically gorgeous weather
Beautiful full moon
Unexpected golf
dinner

No comments: