Thursday, November 12, 2009

HappyUP!!! - Day 1020

HappyUP!!! - salad dressing
Why it happened - I made it
Why it makes me happy - I got my sis-in-law's Caesar salad recipe a couple of weeks ago. I LOVE her salad. NOW, I can have it anytime. There are a lot of ingredients that go into a fine salad dressing.

HappyUP!!! - seeing a buddy
Why it happened - my bud stopped by on way to work
Why it makes me happy - it was great seeing and visiting with my friend........and sharing some of my wonderful salad!

HappyUP!!! - new shirts
Why it happened - I was at Wide World of Golf
Why it makes me happy - I'll be looking good on the links.....well, don't I always? I'll just continue looking fine.

JollyJottings

New shirts
Great errand run
Made a great salad dressing
Delicious dinner
Seeing a buddy

No comments: