Friday, June 29, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 154 "Hey, nice melons!"



HappyUP!!! - melons!
Why it happened - I planted them....and they grew!
Why it made me happy - this is my first foray into cantaloupe. Well, these are actually ambrosia melons. Is that the same thing as cantaloupe? Honestly? I don't know. All I can tell you is that this isn't the only one of these puppies growing out there in the garden. It is the first one. It was getting bigger and bigger. I really couldn't tell when I should pick it because I didn't know how to tell if it was ripe. Guess what? IT told me. It dislodged itself from the vine. Maybe that is what they do. As said, I don't know. I am not even a big melon eater.....until now. This baby was suuuuuhhhhhweeeeet!

HappyUP!!! - another part of my project at work came together
Why it happened - luck?
Why it made me happy - I thought this piece of the project was going to be a real pain. It just came together effortlessly.....at least, for me. One of my partners really did the job and came through. The project is getting exciting!

HappyUP!!! - breakfast with my co-worker
Why it happened - we do it every so often
Why it made me happy - we got quite a bit done.....and had fun doing so!...plus, I got my short stack and side of sausage!

Special HappyUP!!! - top down on the way home from work! It was so nice, I hated to get home. I may need to head out for a drive tonight!

No comments: