Wednesday, June 27, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 152

HappyUP!!! - Paris Hilton is free and speaks!
Why it happened - she was on Larry King and I chose to spend an hour of my life listening
Why it made me happy - frankly, I really don't care much about Paris Hilton. However, she is an inescapable figure. I have never heard her talk. While I am not sure that I believe that she has had a life changing experience, I thought I would give her a listen. Why? Hey, even if you don't care, you probably have some mental reaction to who Paris Hilton is if the subject comes up. I want the voice in my head to be a bit more informed because, like it or not, she is going to be around awhile. We'll see how she next surfaces.

HappyUP!!! - good day in training
Why it happened - an on-going project at work
Why it made me happy - we made progress today. I see potential. Now, it will be exciting to see how things develop and what kind of changes people, including myself, go through as a result of it.

HappyUP!!! - a training seminar
Why it happened - I was invited by a peer
Why it made me happy - it's always good to hear from someone that you have some commonality with. The person speaking has accomplished some pretty neat things...more than the average people. I like being around that kind of mindset. It gives you new ideas. I like ideas. "Call Starfish!" (<----flashback from the movie Nightshift)

No comments: