Wednesday, June 13, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 138

HappyUP!!! - compliment from a meeting attendee
Why it happened - he appreciated my participation/presentation
Why it makes me happy - while I don't need it, don't we all feel a little better when our efforts are rewarded

HappyUP!!! - call from my boss
Why it happened - he felt compelled to call me about nothing in particular
Why it makes me happy - it meets a basic human need....to feel significant

HappyUP!!! - a good night's sleep
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - it was a little warm upstairs. Nope, I didn't get the upstairs remodel done this year...or the AC installed. The mercury went up yesterday....it cooled down enough for my slumber to be unaffected. My next happyUP!!! around this may be "my futon" which is where I go downstairs when it is too hot to sleep. I call my futon "the summer home."

No comments: