Tuesday, June 26, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 151

HappyUP!!! - hurdle one cleared in a BIG BIG work project
Why it happened - we are close to the deadline
Why it made me happy - I finally got a chance to get somewhat involved, roll up my sleeves, and make some contact with people involved.

HappyUP!!! - a great lunch with our HR person
Why it happened - we were working on the big project together
Why it made me happy - I just got to know a co-worker a little better. Plus, she is a pretty cool HR person...some in my businesss (sales) might think that is an oxymoron. Not where I work.

HappyUP!!! - dinner with my boss
Why it happened - he was up working on the project too and he needed to eat
Why it made me happy - first, we went to a great place. Second, I like hanging with my boss. Just a good meal with a good friend...and boss.

No comments: