Sunday, June 24, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 149 Congratulations Robert McGrath!!!



HappyUP!!! - Robert McGrath qualified to play in the PGA Championship

Why it made me happy - I know this guy. I am almost related. He's my brother's brother-in-law

Why it happened - he played in the PGA Championship for club professionals the last 4 days. My brother caddied for him. Over 300 pros from around the country teed it up. These are the guys that are out giving lessons and running golf shops. If you finish in the top 20, you get to go to the PGA Championship. It's the final of the four Major championships in all of golf
and Bob will be there...with my brother caddying!



Bob even had to survive - a playoff. There were 6 guys playing for the last 5 spots! It was exciting day around the tube at my house.

HappyUP!!! - BIG stuffed 8 ball zucchini

Why it happened - I didn't throw that big fella away.
Why it made me happy - sometimes a zucchini can get too big too use. It just gets too fibrous in my opinion. I thought I would give this big boy a chance. It was plenty for me and my Dad to have for lunch!

HappyUP!!! - the marigold project
Why it happened - see the posting farther down
Why it made me happy - beauty has been created every

time I drive in the driveway. And it was EZ!






Looks good, huh?

No comments: