Friday, June 22, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 147


HappyUP!!! - golfing at Pebble Beach in July
Why it happened - I was invited
Why it makes me happy - c'mon.......golf......at Pebble Beach. I was invited today. I have only played there once and it was 20+ yrs ago. I'll be playing there in about two weeks. I better go start getting some practice in!

HappyUP!!! - met a cool chiropractor
Why it happened - woke up with some pain....it kept increasing
Why it makes me happy - "c'mon, Nutster, what is the HappyUP!!! about being in pain?" I hear you. I would rather be without pain. But pain happens. I haven't been to a chiropractor in over 12 yrs. A friend recommended a guy that is literally right around the corner from my office. He was a nice guy. I liked his assistant. It's good to have this guy around when you need him.....and so convenient.

HappyUP!!! - took Dad a homeflipped burger
Why it happened - my night to watch over him
Why it makes me happy - I got to feed him a burger patty with cheese and some nicely sliced tomatoes that I have grown right in his old garden. He loves them. I think he loves the fact that I have taken up gardening so much sooner in life than he did.

No comments: