Saturday, June 23, 2018

HsppyUP!!! Day 4352


HappyUP!!! - birdies on 17 and 18
Why it happened -good shooting...great putting
Why it makes me happy -it does not matter the situation.....it does not get much better....or more rare than making birdie on the last two holes. It ESPECIALLY helps when.....

HappyUP!!! - ....QUALIFYING for the next stage
Why it happened - the birdies and staying at it
Why it makes me happy -my partner and I were cruising until we got to the 13th green....oooops!...then an oooops on 14.....and another ooooops on 15! We were "stick a fork in them...DONE!"  But, though it was by that skin on the teeths, we are moving on to Monterey!!!

HappyUP!!! - chip in on 4
Why it happened - been working on that
Why it makes me happy - I had missed a close/easy birdie putt on 2...big let down. It was nice to get this "freebie" back. Not a hard chip.....but even the easy ones don't go in all the time.

HappyUP!!! - great sleep
Why it happened -the summer home
Why it makes me happy- I think I was pretty tired from a lack of sleep the previous night. I cruised and really noticed how good the sleep was

JollyJottings
Great sleep
The summer home
NCGA deal
Letting TM officer training simmer

No comments: