Tuesday, June 19, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4348

HappyUP!!! - Hotel California
Why it happened - I got an email
Why it makes me happy - saw a little video on how to play this tune a different way than I learned it long ago.  It sounds WAAAAAAY cooler this way....and I'm just knocking some chords down at the moment. I will do some embellishments and really get it up to speed

HappyUP!!! - steam cleaning
Why it happened - inspiration
Why it makes me happy - I don't get the steamer out as often as I should. WOW!!! I forgot what a difference it makes on the kitchen floor versus conventional mopping. My bare feet sure could tell the difference

HappyUP!!! - guest to member
Why it happened -a little push
Why it makes me happy -"why beat around the bush? You know you want to join. Let's get it on!!!" Yep, that was the non-subliminal message that was sent to our guest today....but...hey...we have a great product....the guest used to be a Toastmaster so he knows the drill....our time obviously works for him.  GREAT add to our club!!!

No comments: