Sunday, June 03, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4331

HappyUP!!! - 2 birdies
Why it happened - good shooting...and a couple of nice putts
Why it makes me happy - birdies are where it is at.....and I have been a little "fowl famished" as of late.  It seems like the opportunity is to get 2-4 a round.  Perhaps, "birdie mode" is getting ready to kick in! It would be a very TIMELY occurrence....Acorn on the way

HappyUP!!! - Warriors
Why it happened - it's the finals
Why it makes me happy - are you kidding me? It is just magic watching these guys toy with the Cavs.  It almost seems like a cat just batting the mouse around....except that is one big LeBron mouse that almost bit them the other night.  Still, they just showed excellence tonight...fun to watch. 

HappyUP!!! - 3 days in a row...keeping it under the 80 mark
Why it happened -a comeback
Why it makes me happy - the front nine got WAAAAY out of hand....but....I managed to play the back in one over and just duck it under the magic mark.  I know EXACTLY what needs a bit of work...and where some awesome progress (the sand) was made today.  It will be duly noted.

HappyUP!!! -great group/heat beat
Why it happened - looked at the forecast
Why it makes me happy- 7:20 on a pre-summer season day...with summer weather coming in the afternoon.  Great guys to play with.....I was given a free hat....lfie is good!


No comments: