Monday, June 18, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4347

HappyUP!!! - ironing
Why it happened -I was on a project
Why it makes me happy -ever have clothes that accumulate into....A PROJECT?  Yeah, me too! That was a solid hour of ironing I did today....or more.  It felt GREAT to do it...almost therapeutic actually. It helped that the World Cup was playing right in front of my ironing board

HappyUP!!! - Improving
Why it happened - I tried something out
Why it makes me happy -nope....not perfected by any means....but many learnings gained already by a concept that I am developing.  OK....it was inspired by something I read long ago...but not done in this fashion.  I like working on becoming better and better

HappyUP!!! - a little help
Why it happened -someone volunteered
Why it makes me happy - I didn't have to do it....a better job was done than if I had done it...and the improvement is something that is VERY noticeable....again...and again...and again!

HappyUP!!! - organizing
Why it happened - I hit it!!!
Why it makes me happy- it also gave me a chance to try out my new "improvement" concept. Wow!!! I didn't know I could feel so great about getting this situation under control. Yep....mentally fatigueing but, in the end, gratifying.

No comments: