Saturday, June 16, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4345


HappyUP!!! - a sizzling round of golf
Why it happened - some playing going on
Why it makes me happy - nope...wasn't talking about the weather.  The temperature was fabulous. Threw down my best round in well over a year today.....after being 2 over after 4 holes....1 under the rest of the trip.  Only one birdie.  If you are keeping track, it means I went 14 holes without a screw up that I couldn't immediately fix!

HappyUP!!! - 6 iron on 17
Why it happened - striking it pretty well
Why it makes me happy - this was the big one......to acquire/lock down the "grand salami."  It's always nice to deliver when it matters

HappyUP!!! - a new little lick
Why it happened - I was noodling
Why it makes me happy -....been working on a neat little guitar passage....creating it...and found a nice little pathway on the fretboard tonight.  It's a "ooooh! There it is!!!" moment...nice!

No comments: