Tuesday, June 26, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4355


HappyUP!!! - nephew's play
Why it happened - he's "getting it"
Why it makes me happy - "harder doesn't mean better or farther" in golf. It was a joy to see my nephew effortlessly sweep the ball around the course today enroute to his best round of the year

HappyUP!!! - return of Rebo
Why it happened - he felt the need
Why it makes me happy -FABULOUS to see this former member come through the door....and re-join the organization.  On top of that, he's a really good dude.....cherry on top there

HappyUP!!! - making our quota
Why it happened - see above and more
Why it makes me happy -2 guests converted in the last 2 weeks which qualifies the club for it's due awards. Yep, we did it!!! It was right under the year end bell (something we shall work on next year) but, for now, we will HappyUP!!! and sing and dance!!!

HappyUP!!! - MJ popping in
Why it happened -I had contacted him
Why it makes me happy- always great when this former member appears

HappyUP!!! - home for P
Why it happened - I made an inquiry
Why it makes me happy - I'm being a responsible adult in making some future "plan B" plans. THIS was a persnickety one.....but I am not at ease and overjoyed at the outcome.


No comments: