Wednesday, June 20, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4349



HappyUP!!! - punch shots
Why it happened - did some practice
Why it makes me happy - OK...not wild about the situations I was in where I needed to use PunchShots today....but ecstatic regarding the work I did and the product of the effort.  Even knocked one out of the trees from about 130 yards to about a foot of the cup! That's suuuhhhhwweeeeeeet!

HappyUP!!! - J M book found
Why it happened -I wasn't looking anymore
Why it makes me happy -don't you love it when you look for something .....and then "kinda" give up because you can't find it.....and then you stumble upon it.  THINK about that "AHA feeling" when you find the object.  Now, obviously, car keys don't fit into this camp....but stuff you don't need immediately does

HappyUP!!! - Brother Customer Service
Why it happened -I tried everything else
Why it makes me happy -no, I'm not talking about MY brother...I'm talking about the company. I own a product they made and have had it for many years.  It got in a funk.  I checked the manual...the internet...went through all protocols....no bueno...problem persisted. I was shocked to get such good service over the phone......saved me $80-$100! 

JollyJottings

2 birds
19 numbers win
porch
tabata chat

No comments: