Wednesday, June 06, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4334


HappyUP!!! - sand play
Why it happened - practice and skills
Why it makes me happy - long ago, I was a pretty decent bunker player. These days? Not so much. Could one reason be that I don't work at it? Hmmmmmm....let's think about that...LOL.  Anyway, I did work at it the other day.......came up with a little "sumpin sumpin" and...VOILA!!!... I holed out a short sided bunker shot on 5 and left another one hanging on the front edge of the cup on 14. In my history of playing golf, I have NEVER (<----and about="" bunker="" change="" eeling="" good="" had="" heck.....one="" i="" in="" is="" it="" little="" month="" nbsp="" one="" only="" p="" round="" shots="" that="" this="" true="" two="" use="" when="" word="" year="">
HappyUP!!! - a reach out
Why it happened - the big E was looking for a game
Why it makes me happy - the big tournament starts tomorrow. It's kind of a special day. It was great that a friend of mine looked me up to see if I wanted to be paired with him and his partner tomorrow. THAT is quite an honor and, due to this guy being who he is, I gladly accepted.  Hey, believe it or not, there are people...people close to me....that I wouldn't want to be paired with in this gig! 

HappyUP!!! - a reach out
Why it happened - old acquaintance might be searching
Why it makes me happy - WHAT? I'm being asked out so I may be able to shed light/give guidance / dispense wisdom?  Yeah.....it happens!  It is a sacred privilege when it does. The nice thing....I don't usually have to share much.  I just put on my listening ears....ask a couple of questions....and usually just guide the person on their own path....a path they already have...and one they just needed a navigator to steer them back on their own course.  It's a wonderful experience.

HappyUP!!! - coffee klatch
Why it happened - been doing it for 18 years
Why it makes me happy - .....due to that pesky thing called LIFE, we had missed our weekly gig for over a month. I'm not sure that has ever happened.  It made for some great catch up though! Good to hear about the progress of the kids.....and....hearing of how a father has served his time regarding a certain duty to his sons.  Well done!

HappyUP!!! -iCloud progress
Why it happened - a bit of extra perseverence
Why it makes me happy- Apple can make things very easy......except when they don't! Like when they have about 3 or more different passwords for different paths that kind of seem like the same path. Did that make sense? Yeah...it did....to me! Anyway, I think I am well on my way to being properly backed up.

JollyJottings
 E reaching out for Acorn
T reaching out for coffee
Trav time
Making progress on iCloud
Knocking out the bene changes re: Trust
F and S for golf
G-mac
Conquering Ctl X and Ctl V

No comments: