Wednesday, June 13, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4341


HappyUP!!! - incredible par on 17
Why it happened - Floppy McFloppy
Why it makes me happy -tees are back...pin is back...got to hit the 5 iron rather than the 6. I tattoo this baby....just a little left of the stick. My playing partner says, "you must have hit that great...I barely heard any contact," and he was right. Unfortunately, it isn't what you want when you have taken a bit extra club.  I had to have ended up darn near 50 yards over the green (told ya I tattooed it). It was an impossible situation...for some.  I opened up that 60 degree wedge and shot that ball right at the hole....no green to work with...almost flew it in....and then canned the 15 footer coming back! THAT is some good stuff!

HappyUP!!! - knocking stuff out
Why it happened -I was up a little early
Why it makes me happy -who do you know that has washed their car....and gone to the bank....on top of writing out 3 pages of script................all before their 6:30 coffee appointment? Who? THIS GUY!!!....and it just felt great!!!

HappyUP!!! - coffee time
Why it happened - we do that
Why it makes me happy - ANOTHER banner day of conversation.  How many convos have you had lately where the word, "pedantic", comes up?  It's usually an interesting chat when that happens

HappyUP!!! - great calls with G and L
Why it happened - I reached out
Why it makes me happy- G is going to give me a hand on a little thing I really want done....but don't want to do....and it's right up his alley. He's actully looking forward to it!  It would be a stretch for me to have that same attitude toward this project....this is going to work out great!!!

JollyJottings
US Open Day
38 on the front
Flop shot on 6
Flop shot par save on 17
5 iron to 5

No comments: