Friday, June 29, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4358


HappyUP!!! - 4 birdies?
Why it happened -the muscle had it going on
Why it makes me happy -NOPE! Wasn't me that did it. It was the nephew. Heck, the most I have had in a round this year is 3. Why am I happy when he outdoes me? Well, I know why. You MIGHT be able to figure it out

HappyUP!!! - nice pitch play
Why it happened -I work on it
Why it makes me happy -this is the area that has made the most difference this year.  It is technique but that technique breeds an attitude. Yep, a chicken and egg thing....but the combo has been working for a couple of months.  I'll be back at the World Class Short Game Facility (WCSGF) tomorrow

HappyUP!!! - the knee
Why it happened - I walked 18
Why it makes me happy - I walked the other day....and I swelled up the other day. A little pain today but that's no biggie. After the round, all was good.  Just keep working this deal. It will be fine

HappyUP!!! - Giants win
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy-they get one 2-1?.....from the D-backs?....in Arizona? Are you kidding me? It is already a successful series!...and, yeah, it's a big series!

JollyJottings
4 birdies for the muscle...79
hybrid 1/drive an 7 iron 2/wedge n putt 4/pitch 6/hook 6 n pitch 7/bunker shot n sandy 8/7 iron 9/ pitch 10 / pitch on 11/3 wood n wedge 14 /5 iron 17 /drive 18
Done early
Walked 18...knee didn't swell
TJ's...limeaid force try

No comments: