Thursday, June 21, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4350


HappyUP!!! - clean hats
Why it happened -I got an idea
Why it makes me happy - I had an "old clothes" bag that I had been contributing things to a little here and there. I came across two white golf hats.  I took another look at them. Yep, they were in there because they were filthy and grimy.  Another look was taken..."...but they are in good physical condition...hmmmm....I wonder....".  Yep, I gave them the bleach and washing machine treatment.....BAM!!!.....sparkling!!! Hey...who wants to spend $40 on a couple of white golf hats?....again?

HappyUP!!! - A-G lesson 
Why it happened - I'm studying a little
Why it makes me happy - wow!  All this time and I didn't know this little "trick/piece of theory."  The result? Knowledge and a new cool little riff that I can build some other things from.

HappyUP!!! - testing the waters
Why it happened - I'm not sure...it's been festering
Why it makes me happy - "a journey of 1000 miles starts with a single step" could never be more true than this deal.  We shall see if I have the interest and passion to formally adopt this project. It officially became a consideration (which is an upgrade from inkling) today.

JollyJottings
 early golf
chores DONE
World Cup

No comments: