Thursday, June 07, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4335

It's that time again - THE ACORN!!!

Our annual tournament - the greenskeeper and the staff put there best foot forward. We shine up the experience...invite guests from all over the place...and have some friendly competition for a few days.


HappyUP!!! - starting off with a natural birdie....and then pushing it
Why it happened - I dunno....it's not our usual style
Why it makes me happy - hey, we would eventually stumble.....and then come back...hard...only to do a total face plant on the final hole....but....we showed some promise

HappyUP!!! - seeing all the guys
Why it happened - it's the Acorn
Why it makes me happy - many guys bring in the same guests...from far and wide...for this friendly competition. Always cool to see

HappyUP!!! -labels off the towel
Why it happened - I had an AHA
Why it makes me happy - so...that pesky label kept hanging down below the fold of my towel. I said, "I don't need that label!" (I know....big duuuhhhhh). BUT, here was the big deal.....I no longer knew what the front or the back of the towel was (I did that thorough a job of cutting the label)...and, then, I went, "THERE IS NO FRONT OR BACK TO A TOWEL."  Just fold it on either side. It all works!

JollyJottings

Weather
Seeing all the guys
Finding a little something - get that arm a little more under going back
That little something I found last night when I was trying my brother's clubs
Tennessee Whiskey....and seeing how my instructors evil ways could pay off long term
Cutting the labels off my towels
NOT folding the fitted sheet

No comments: