Friday, June 22, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4351


HappyUP!!! - early golf
Why it happened -pre-planning
Why it makes me happy -saw this heat wave coming a week ago....made the adjustment...and it was a very pleasant morning out in nature.  As we were finishing, the regulars were just heading out. "Nope...no thank you....there is a reason I am retired....don't have to do stuff I don't want to do..." kind of a thing

HappyUP!!! - bringing it back 
Why it happened - just stayed steady
Why it makes me happy - a somewhat horrific start to the round today.....but played the last 13 holes one over.  This is one of those triumphant things where gold truly imitates life.  You can start off very poorly.....and just phone it in and give up.....or you can try really hard to correct things.  Don't get me wrong, either way can still lead to a bad outcome.....but only the latter gives you the possibility of a splendid result.  Today....that happened

HappyUP!!! - got the instructions
Why it happened -I text chatted
Why it makes me happy - the new part was delivered to me Thursday......the instructions that were NOT in the box were requested Thursday night.....and they were in my e-mail this morning. AWESOME!!!   Now....when the part gets installed is going to be anybody's guess!

HappyUP!!! -R's back 9....or final 7
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy- he's got his golf mojo back on.  He's on 70's patrol again.  He learned something about golf.....you can go deep into golf hell....so deep that you don't think you will climb out. Just a week or two ago, "I don't see myself breaking 80 again...it's just not possible."  Today, when asked same thing, "oh, it's happening...I'm all over it."  Yep....the dude has got the Golfection...to which there is no cure

JollyJottings
R's back 9 of 7 pars
My bunker shot on 18
Birdie 6
Winning with the bro
World Cup
Grocery in the heat

No comments: