Sunday, June 24, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4353


HappyUP!!! - nice, reusable Folsom Prison Blues lick
Why it happened -YouTubing
Why it makes me happy - it's a simple little riff...how many more of those are out there that I have ignored with all the people posting things?

HappyUP!!! - goaded golfing
Why it happened - they only had 3
Why it makes me happy -just played 4 days in a row...knee was barking at me a bit...but..I took it for the team. Had a great time even though the score wasn't the best. It was one scrappy 38 on the front

HappyUP!!! - sandie on 18
Why it happened - I saw some assistance
Why it makes me happy - really needed to get this one up and down...but the lie in the trap was downhill. This ball was going to come out low. What was right behind the pin? A nice little backstop that rolled that ball back to about 7 feet. One putt later and the dot was entered on the card!

HappyUP!!! - helping BR
Why it happened - it was noticeable
Why it makes me happy- pointed out a little sumpin sumpin re: his putting stroke. BAM! Great feeling to see him back on track with the short stick


No comments: