Monday, June 04, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4332

HappyUP!!! - The Pest Guy
Why it happened -he stops by
Why it makes me happy - he told me I did a good job on my "pest project"....even though I did it and not him.  Hey...it cost me $30 and two hours of time....NOT what the pest company was going to charge me (he's a nice guy...even he knew what they were going to make him charge was ridiculous. He didn't say that...I could just tell).  Anyway, I like this dude...I don't always get to see him when he stops by.

HappyUP!!! - Hootie tune
Why it happened - I saw him on TV
Why it makes me happy - I caught a DVR'd episode of Fallon from a week or so back. They did a parody of "Only Wanna Be With You" devoted to the military and Memorial Day.  I did a quick look up on the internet.....voila.....a few minutes later, I'm playing the tune. Amazing how simple it is....cool little strum pattern.....you all know the song.  I GUARANTEE you...as many times as you have heard the lyrics....you don't know them at all! LOL...I found that funny. A song I "knew" so well but didn't really know at all.

HappyUP!!! -starting the day on extremely high MoJo
Why it happened -who knows
Why it makes me happy - I was particularly upbeat today....yeah....more than usual...even for me.  No particular reason....not doing anything special or fun....quite the opposite as I was doing some drudgery items.  I'll take it though!!!

No comments: