Sunday, June 17, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4346 Happy Father's Day



HappyUP!!! - Father's Day Golf
Why it happened - I got up early
Why it makes me happy - played with two dad's and their sons today. What a joy it is for them to be able to do that...these are grown sons. It's quite an accomplishment on everyone's end

HappyUP!!! - chip in 17
Why it happened - I nipped that one
Why it makes me happy - I couldn't see the cup....just the pin....pitched it up the hill nicely....went, "that should be OK...gives me a chance for par."  Well, nobody else was up at the green at the time either......so they all got a nice "surprise" (as did I) when I fished it out of the cup for birdie....such fun!

HappyUP!!! - Father's Day Dinner
Why it happened - I was invited
Why it makes me happy - great food and family....nice and chill.....close by....ahhhhhh....life is very good!!!

No comments: