Monday, June 11, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4339


HappyUP!!! - doctor call
Why it happened - got HIT
Why it makes me happy - man, I woke up....did some stuff...then went DOWN. If I hadn't already had appendicitis, I would swear that was what it was. Very happy I got to talk to a doc on the phone who said it didn't sound like an emergency room visit.  He also said, "this is strange. I have received several calls TODAY with people describing what you are describing."

HappyUP!!! - doctor made appointment
Why it happened - the phone doc did it
Why it makes me happy - I couldn't get to my doc....or any doc...for days on the system. Glad the phone doc had an override to get me to a different doc tomorrow should I feel the need

HappyUP!!! - Netflix
Why it happened - it's a service
Why it makes me happy - when you are sick and DOWN...Netflix is a lifesaver! Period!!!

HappyUP!!! - anti-diahera med
Why it happened -uhhhh...you know why
Why it makes me happy- I like to let things "run their course." I think it is important. Whatever bad that is in there wants to....NEEDS to....get out.  Far be it from me to "close that door."  But...after 5 hours....it was time for night time sleep.  So thankful for those little pills of "valve closers" tonight.

JollyJottings

Doctor call
Being able to be sick
NetFlix

No comments: