Saturday, June 02, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4330

HappyUP!!! - a birthday bash
Why it happened - somebody turned 60
Why it makes me happy -great venue and idea. We converged upon the Four Pockets.....drinks...dinner....a couple hours of a billiards, shuffleboard, jenga tournament....full with trophies to the winners.  GREAT way to have a party!!!

HappyUP!!! - hanging with my buddies
Why it happened -see above
Why it makes me happy -hadn't seen birthday boy since he retired a year ago. GREAT to catch up. Also nice to ride over with my other buddy.  Lots of "I love you, man" being tossed around. That's some great stuff!

HappyUP!!! - two days keeping it under 80
Why it happened -parred the last two holes
Why it makes me happy - cruised through the tougher front in 39...time to "make some hay" on the back....whooooopsie!!! A few blunders later and it was required I go to the whip and bring it home with a couple of pars!!! A nice finish....and....like yesterday....keeping it in the zipcode as I approach next week's tournament


No comments: