Tuesday, June 12, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4340


HappyUP!!! - drop and go
Why it happened - I'm responsible
Why it makes me happy - didn't think I should be around the gang today.....but I had the key to the door. Nice to do a little drive and "drop and go" knowing the meeting was in good hands.  I also liked myself for "soldiering up" and fulfilling my obligation

HappyUP!!! - cancelling doc appointment
Why it happened - I am feeling better
Why it makes me happy - I am feeling better! I just said it in the previous line, for goodness sakes.  No further explanation needed.

HappyUP!!! - cool little guitar run
Why it happened - I was YouTubin
Why it makes me happy - loved the way this dude connected more of the fretboard. He gave some mindless little drills to run through. Easy in concept but difficult to do fast.....I gots to pick up some of that shred speed

No comments: