Thursday, June 14, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4342


HappyUP!!! - paperwork
Why it happened - it happens
Why it makes me happy - all deadlines met with room to spare.  No stress for me

HappyUP!!! - looks like a road trip
Why it happened - had Boxy checked pre-smog
Why it makes me happy - it's good to know...saved me a trip to the cramped little place for them to tell me the engine hadn't cycled through since my battery went out.  It only means one thing....put some miles on!!!......and, of course, with the top down! What? Do I hear Tahoe calling!

HappyUP!!! - M in the park....Baby Shark
Why it happened - he was visiting
Why it makes me happy - he had a ton of fun climbing into Boxy today.  That little kid is a crack up.... the Baby Shark song had me in stitches in the most joyful of ways!

No comments: