Monday, June 25, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4354


HappyUP!!! - Jet Airliner Lick
Why it happened -I did a little digging in my files
Why it makes me happy -while not perfect, I pretty much have this one down good enough for my audience to listen. Portia the Cat isn't that particular.  Anyway, it was pretty cool

HappyUP!!! - music theory
Why it happened -I did some on line research
Why it makes me happy - I soooooo wish someone had explained some of these concepts and tips to me looooong ago.  It makes soooo much sense

HappyUP!!! - a bittersweet goodbye
Why it happened - people have to move on
Why it makes me happy - my hygenist and hubby are leaving California. It is hard to blame them for that! Idaho is calling. Today was the final cleaning.  We had a lovely chat...well....as lovely a chat as one can have when one has someone else fingers or sonic tool jammed down his mouth.  The new place sounds lovely.....and it's not in California (kind of a HappyUP!!! in and of itself these days, Maxi and Gavi)

JollyJottings
K L time
Clean teeth
Cooler day
Chile Relleno
World's Ugliest Dog

No comments: