Wednesday, June 27, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4356

HappyUP!!! - S.M.E. conversation
Why it happened - I am going to need one
Why it makes me happy - alright, it's not nailed down yet. But...it will be. The conversation about it was great....a meaningful conversation...the best kind

HappyUP!!! - Rebo chat
Why it happened - we made an appointment
Why it makes me happy -this dude has some things going on! It is a sacred privilege that he is entrusting me for some assistance.  Hey, all of this experience I have really should go somewhere! I love it when it can go RIGHT where it can.  Helping others help others is as good as helping them yourself....maybe even better...because, in the process, you start training another in how to help others help others (<----yes again="" it="" makes="" p="" sense...read="" statement="" that="">

HappyUP!!! - some fine play and shots
Why it happened -the Hover
Why it makes me happy -a buddy of mine suggested that I "hover" the club above the ground at address. I have played with this in the past. The "weird" feel always overrode any actual results/help. Well, in today's case, though it was out of my norm, it felt great taking it back. I hit some pure shots that had trajectories on them that were proper and much better than normal.

HappyUP!!! -the knee
Why it happened -I gave it a shot
Why it makes me happy- ol lefty been barkin a bit again lately....even puffed out a bit.  No babying him today....I walked.  Yeah, it hurt a bit but nothing too bad.  Rest is a good thing...ice is a good thing...but you also need to build muscle around a joint or more pressure is on the joint. This is the next thing to work on and can easily be done

No comments: