Saturday, June 09, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4337




HappyUP!!! - Calcutta money
Why it happened - we closed HARD
Why it makes me happy - two best balls....only one over par combined...THAT is something that is difficult to accomplish.  We got a nice little financial reward for the effort

HappyUP!!! - birdie birdie
Why it happened - shots and putts
Why it makes me happy - 17 and 18 weren't our closing holes today.....but they are still nice to birdie to get the round a little kickstart

HappyUP!!! - dinner 
Why it happened - the tournament concludes
Why it makes me happy - my partner came back for dinner this year which was great. My friend stopped by and joined us as well.  We were awarded a nice overall prize....even picked up a raffle prize of dinner at McCormick and Schmicks (gotta love that).

HappyUP!!! - one more day of uniforms
Why it happened -I made a late night trip last evening
Why it makes me happy- hey...we already matched the first two days......had to finish it out properly....and it was a nice shirt!!!

JollyJottings

No comments: