Friday, June 01, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4329

HappyUP!!! - a clean and restring
Why it happened - motivation....well....and a string busted
Why it makes me happy -man....I can get lazy sometimes! I was soooooooo overdue for a change of wires on Axe 1.  Cleaned her up too....oiled her down......she sounded and felt like a new woman! Suuhhhhhhwwwhhheeeeet!!!

HappyUP!!! - a gift
Why it happened -my partner is the best
Why it makes me happy - I merely commented, "what's that?" because it was so shiny! Then, my partner said, "here, you can have it. It's my last one to give away."  Wow....I now have FBI material in my pocket every time I golf.  THAT has to be worth something

HappyUP!!! -keeping it under 80
Why it happened - parred 18
Why it makes me happy - I BARELY did it today....but I did it.  Things are about to go a bit lower....just need some different parts of the game to gel at the correct moment.  Just nice to be in the zip code


No comments: